Data Innovation Challenge Workshop - Forecasting The Future
Data Innovation Challenge Workshop 2
FORECASTING THE FUTURE
Opening the session is Mike Anderson: A Mckinsey and Company Alumni, he holds a Double First in Maths and Economics from Cambridge University and represented the UK at the International Olympiad in Informatics! Mike also has an MBA from INSEAD complementing his significant experience working with many MNCs especially in Healthcare and IT architecture. For the last 2 years, Mike has been developing significant IP in the neural network space, and today his company Nuroko specialises in machine learning software for real-time pattern recognition and predictive analytics.
After Mike we serve up our main course with our Challenge Host. DSM is a Fortune 500 MNC and is announcing their Sales Forecasting Challenge for Engineering Plastics, a focused portfolio of products in which they have realised global leadership. DSM is the global number 3 in the overall market for semi-crystalline engineering plastics and is the global market leader in high-temperature polyamides. For more information on DSM. And to close, we have a workshop by Elixir Technology.
- 6:45PM: Mike Anderson, The 'Why' & 'How' of Forecasting: Strategy vs. Operations & Forecasting Techniques
- 7:00PM: DSM, Challenge Announcement by business leaders from DSM
- 7:30PM: Q&A session (with DSM & Mike Anderson)
- 7:45PM: Elixir Technologies, Ambience BI software Hands-on Workshop (Intermediate Level)
Time : 6:00 to 9:00PM
Venue : Amazon Web Services Office, Level 10, 23 Church Street, Singapore 049481
- The event description was updated. Diff#15729 2013-09-18 11:04:07